Information Society Strategies And Actions Ltd
STRATIS INFORMATION SOCIETY STRATEGIES AND ACTIONS LTD (Technical Support and Management Consultants) was established in 1999 by experienced Consultants & Researchers with an over 20- years’ professional experience and specialization in Business Administration and Management, as well as in the field of Information Society (ICT), both in Greece and abroad.
STRATIS is actively engaged both with the public and the private sector, with primary field of activities the provision of Technical and Managerial/Administrative support to organizations- beneficiaries of various national and EU Programmes (Community Support Framework (CSF), ESPA, INTERREG, URBACT, MED etc.)- for the planning and implementation of R&D projects in a wide range of fields (ITC, Environment, Culture, Tourism etc.).
STRATIS also undertakes relevant projects, incl. the edition of Business Plans, Project Proposals’ submission in various funding Programs, Requests for Proposals, Technical Specifications, Training Needs Analysis and Feasibility studies.
Significant fields of activities for STRATIS incl. the areas of Employment and Vocational Training (EQUAL, Regional Programs – Local Employment Initiatives, Operational Program “Employment and Vocational Training” etc.), Consulting Support to Businesses (SMEs mainly) and Publicity Projects (Workshops & Conferences Organisation, etc.).
STRATIS possesses substantial experience from the 3rd (2000 – 2006) & the 4th (2007 – 2013) Programming Periods by the design (preparation of Project Proposals) and implementation of projects, under national and European Funding Programmes, co-operating with beneficiaries such as Regions, Local Government Organizations (LGOs), Social and Professional bodies etc.
DESCRIPTION OF STRATIS’ ACTIVITIES
Α. Preparation of studies for the support of the development of Information Society
- Strategic and Action Plan studies for the development of Information Society
- Development of policy plans for Information Society
- Socio-technical feasibility studies for the implementation of Information Technology projects.
- Studies and research in broader issues of Information Society
- Planning and implementation studies for information and educational actions
- Reengineering studies for Operational Processes
- Studies for the creation and exploitation of new business opportunities
- Project evaluation and development of assessment indicators
- Edition of Business Plans
Β. Planning and implementation of Research and Technological Development projects in the field of Information Society
- Project planning
- Determination and finding of partners
- Funding opportunities- edition and submission of relevant studies or proposals
- Project management support and provision of technical and consultant supporting services
C. Provision of supporting services towards the Managing Authorities of the public sector and to every sector which manages Information Society projects (Operational Program “Information Society”, “Digital Convergence” etc)
- Management, evaluation and publicity services
- Technical support to the Monitoring Committee and the Managing Authority
- Technical Support Consultant services to Beneficiaries
- Support of the operation of the monitoring and implementation structures of Operational Programs (Monitoring Committee, Information Society S.A., Observatory for Information Society, etc.)
- Edition of studies for proposals’ documentation and provision of services for projects /actions
- Provision of services and technical support from expertises
D. Publicity, promotion and awareness actions
- Promotion, dissemination & advancement of ideas, programs, services etc, related to Information Society
- Implementation of awareness actions of social partners, bodies and citizens on issues relevant to Information Society
E. European Social Fund Projects (ESF)
- Project Management – Preparation of studies within the ESF framework
- Planning – Preparation of Educational Programs for Vocational Training Centers
- Development of Methodologies on Educational issues – Vocational Training – Certification of Skills
F. Provision of supporting services to Public and Private Beneficiaries for their participation in Transnational Community Programs and Initiatives
- Networking with partners from EU member-states
- Edition of Action Plans for the effective utilization of financial opportunities
- Edition of Project Implementation Proposals under Community Programs and Initiatives
- Provision of technical support services
- Technical Consultancy
- Edition of studies & surveys
- Project Implementation & Administration
G. Consulting services, support, planning and implementation of co-funded projects for Businesses
- Research into operational issues, business creation & competitiveness
- Design and development of strategic business plans
- Management Consultant for co-funded projects for companies
- Evaluation of investment propositions
- Studies in Development, education and human resources specialization
- Investment Evaluation
a. Role in the project
STRATIS Consulting will conduct the following activities, as a partner to the project, for Greece:
- Evaluation of the Job Labs
- Mentoring to beneficiaries of the Job Labs to prepare them to utilise Active Labour Market Policies (ALMPs)
- Adaptation of good practices tested in Career Planning
- Training Curriculum- Development of modules for empowerment of immigrants and women NEETs
- Surveys to assess the level of key competences of the end beneficiaries and their needs for Entrepreneurship Education and Startup support
- Implementation of Entrepreneurship Labs for NEETs: integrated services ranging from Competence Development to Startup support.
- Mentoring to beneficiaries of the Entrepreneurship Labs to start a business/ start up
- Evaluation of the Entrepreneurship Labs implemented in Greece to be handed over to the Lead partner
- Participation of 2 beneficiaries of the Entrepreneurship Labs to international Entrepreneurship convention/ contest
- Adaptation of good practices tested by experienced partners in Entrepreneurship Education to be used in the implementation of Entrepreneurship Labs
- Training Curriculum- Creation of modules on “Lifestyle Entrepreneurship” and “Internet entrepreneurship” with a focus on women NEETs
- Training & consultation received in developing a validation system based on Open Badges
- Learning Assessment of NEETs who will attend the Entrepreneurship and Jobs Labs in Greece
- Validation of Learning, through the creation of a series of Open Badges to recognize the competences & learning achievements of the NEETS who will attend the Labs
- Compilation of Curricula on Career Planning and on Entrepreneurship education
STRATIS CONSULTING, through its long presence in Greece, is familiar with the areas of career mentoring, development of modules and training curricula, and assessment of the specific target group, that is NEETS. Therefore, it will impart the current state of affairs of the beneficiaries in Greece to the consortium.
b. Experience with transnational or regional programmes and/or EEA/Norway Grants
- “Local partnerships and social enterprises in the field of culture, tourism and folk traditions and acronym” InClust”/ A: Consulting Services: LOCAL CLUSTERS & SOCIAL ENTERPRISES INCUBATORS IN THE FIELDS OF CULTURE / FOLK TRADITION creation and development of the cultural and creative industry cluster in Corfu (W5) & B: Workshops for potential Cluster members in Corfu (W5) -(INTERREG IPA II GREECE -ALBANIA 2014) -2020)”, Ionian University (2019 – ongoing)
- “Provision of services under the project LOCAL CLUSTERS & SOCIAL ENTERPRISES INCUBATORS IN THE FIELDS OF CULTURE/ TOURISM & FOLK TRADITION” InClust “Interreg IPA CBC Program Greece-Albania 2014-2020”, Development Arta Chamber of Commerce “Amvrakia Development” (2019 – ongoing)
- “Providing External Expert Services in the framework of the project “Investment Development and Empowerment Action ‘IDEA’ (INTERREG IPA II GREECE-ALBANIA 2014-2020)”, Municipality of Arta/ University of Ioannina (2019- ongoing)
- Provision of external expert services in the framework of the project “From Civil Society Organizations to Social Entrepreneurship. Combating Youth Unemployment and Addressing the Needs of NEETs- SOCIALNEET” (EEA & Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment), Institute of Industrial and Business Education & Training- IVEPE (2018- ongoing)/ Institute of Social Economy Studies (2017- ongoing)
- European Ditigal Bootcamps (EDIBO), Fund Operator for the EEA & Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment (2018- ongoing)
Experience in the project topic “Youth Employment”
STRATIS has been implementing a series of projects, related to the promotion of youth employment.
STRATIS is actively engaged both with the public and the private sector, with primary field of activities, among others, the provision of Technical and Managerial/Administrative support and Project Management Services to organizations- final beneficiaries of various National and European Programmes (Community Support Framework (CSF), ESPA, INTERREG, URBACT, MED etc.) for the planning and the implementation of R&D projects in a wide range of fields, including the promotion of Entrepreneurship, Social Economy, Vocational Training, etc.
Within these frameworks, STRATIS has been undertaking relevant studies such as the preparation of Business Plans, Training Needs Analysis and Feasibility Studies.
Significant fields of activities for STRATIS, are also Capacity Building and Vocational Training (EQUAL, Regional Programs – Local Employment Initiatives, Operational Program “Employment and Vocational Training” etc.), Consulting Support to Businesses (SMEs mainly).
- SEAL CYPRUS
- Craftsmanship & SMEs Association
- Stratis Consulting
- Par – Respostas Sociais Association
- Lithuanian Association of Non-formal Education
- Youth Career and Advising Center
- Lodz Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Initiative for Teaching Entrepreneurship
- Austrian Federal Economic Chamber