Dates: 7- 13 July 2019
Travel dates: 6 July and 14 July
Training for Trainers in the field of youth work based on theories and practice.
We would like to go further with the capacity building of organisations working in Erasmus+ and providing better services for our local communities.
- To be more efficient in our educational practice.
- To improve youth work and the quality of training of youth workers
- To increase the quality of Erasmus+ programme and its opportunities
- To get introduced to theories of learning.
- To be more aware of group and goal aspects of the trainings.
- To promote the good practices of Non formal Education.
- To open our minds to practical elements of training in youth work.
- To share our best and worst practices with our peers and listen to theirs.
Non Formal Education with elements of Formal informative sessions and practical exercises. That way we can cover knowledge, skills and attitudes of trainers in the training course.
People who have already some experience in delivering workshops or are really willing to do it in their professional future. Our training is an opportunity to develop trainer’s skills, so participants who have already some experience in this education area can increase it to start doing even better workshops or trainings. TOT is also adapted to people without experience but very strong motivation to become a trainer.
Expectations from the participants
– To arrange travel to the activity and back home, based on economic class tickets and planning the cheapest route, purchasing tickets only after consulting the project coordinator.
– Keep original travel documents and provide the necessary documentation to the hosting organisation.
– To be at the venue for specific arrival time (from day 1 of the activity in the morning) and not leaving before the training is over. Be involved and attending 100% of the Training activities.
– Being in charge of arranging own insurance (European Health Insurance Card).
– Deliver one training in their country with the support of their organisation shortly after the activity finishes.
Fill in the Application for ToT_AiS_CYPRUS and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org