Strategic Partnership for Youth
“VIP Values+: ICT Skills for Peace Projects” is a project that aims to raise awareness among the European youth about values of peace and non-violence, the situation of young migrants and refugees, and the possibilities offered by ICTs for the creation of projects focused on improving their situation.
The three most relevant objectives are:
- Highlighting the problem of vulnerable young people, especially migrants and refugees among young Europeans.
- Creating an innovative e-Learning platform with contents and training methods in ICT tools, social entrepreneurship, and peace values, for the creation of projects focused on the inclusion of young people in vulnerable situations.
- Creating a usability report, based on local training of young students from partner countries in the use of the platform.
The target groups of the project are:
• Young students in Europe – receiving training on the use of the platform and values of peace and non-violence to 1) use ICTs as an effective way to improve the situation of young people in vulnerable situations, 2) create their own projects using what they have learned, and 3) increase their knowledge about innovation processes and social entrepreneurship through ICT, and about the global challenges of the 2030 Agenda.
• Young refugees/migrants, and young people in vulnerable situations. The final beneficiaries of the project, who will be able to take advantage of the projects and initiatives created through the platform.
• Workers/trainers/volunteers: People who work with the young people of the groups described on a daily basis, carrying out innovative and inclusive good practices, through non-formal education.
During its lifetime, the VIP VALUES+ project is going to develop four core intellectual outputs:
1. IO1. Methodological processes and framework for the creation of the learning platform.
2. IO2. Digital learning platform of ICT skills for peace projects:
• Informative website of the project
• E-learning platform
3. IO3. Training guide on the use of the e-learning platform.
4. IO4. Usability report based on local training activities.
Project title: VIP VALUES: ICT Skills for Peace Projects
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for youth
Project identification/ contract number: 2020-2-ES02-KA205-015530
Start: 01-12-2020 – End: 30-11-2022
Coordinator: FUNDACION CIBERVOLUNTARIOS, Spain
Partners: CONEXX – EUROPE ASBL, Belgium
SEAL CYPRUS, Cyprus
ASSOCIAZIONE COOPISA, Italy
VIENNA ASSOCIATION OF EDUCATION VOLUNTEERS, Austria
Fundación para una Cultura de Paz, Spain