Strategic Partnership for Youth.
The Project Become Busy 2.0 is a follow-up to the Become Busy project (2017-2-EL02-KA205-003332) implemented by the Social Innovation and Cohesion Institute, it is based on its results and products to move one step forward and give a meaningful basis to youth who are interested in entrepreneurship, providing them with more tools to achieve their goal.
The Become Busy 2.0 project seeks to contribute and support the initial stage of maturing an innovative idea by creating and using a virtual pre-incubator, a MOOC (Masive Opne Online Course) and a digital library of Open Educational Resources on our topic, and present the pre-incubation strategy to youth.
What we want to achieve with the project activities is to promote maturing and integrating innovation into youths’ business ideas, to be supported through a pre-incubator strategy that includes education, mentoring, consulting, networking and ICT products, and will provide them with the knowledge, competences and confidence needed to grow their innovative idea into a viable business.
The results that will be produced are:
- IO1 Need Analysis on pre-incubation Strategy
- IO2 Formulation of Business Plans and development of prototypes
- IO3 Upgrade of the Become Busy Platform with Virtual Business Simulation Pre-incubating Tool and a MOOC (MOOC (Masive OpenOnline Course)
There will also be two learning activities:
- C1 Holistic pre-incubating support program involving training activities – Training Modules with 24 youth workers participating and aiming to train them on innovative pre-incubation tools, on the MOOC & on the use of the Digital Library of educational material – Open Educational Resources on pre-incubation Strategy
- C2 Holistic pre-incubating support program involving e-mentoring & coaching activities with 24 youth participants aged 18-30 years with mature business ideas and aiming to get in touch with the pre-incubator strategy and use of its supportive tools.IO4 Digital Library of educational material – Open Educational Resources on pre-incubation Strategy.
In addition, the project is implementing an Innovation Competition Pitching Event that will give contestants the opportunity to get in touch with Business Investors and Business Angels, develop their network and earn a prize for use as initial funding for their business.
The impact of our project is for youth people to gain a positive experience with the pre-incubator strategy so that they can promote the realization of their business plans and do not hesitate to join an incubator. This can benefit the local community as well as themselves, as they increase their chances of becoming an entrepreneur, which in turn is vital to boosting a country’s economy and therefore impacts on national and European level.
Project title: Become Busy 2.0
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for youth
Project identification/ contract number: 2020-3-EL02-KA205-006663
Start: 01-03-2021 – End: 28-02-2023
Coordinator: INSTITOYTO KOINONIKIS KAINOTOMIAS KAI SYNOXIS, Greece
INTERNATIONALE ARBEIDSVERENIGING, Netherlands
ASOCIACION CULTURAL Y DEPORTIVA LAHOYA, Spain
CENTRO INTERNAZIONALE PER LA PROMOZIONE DELL’EDUCAZIONE E LO SVILUPPO ASSOCIAZIONE, Italy
SEAL CYPRUS, Cyprus
PANELLINIOS SUNDESMOS EPIXIRISEON HLEKTRONIKON EFARMOGON, PLIROFORIKIS KAI NEON TEXNOLOGION, Greece