Training course on Innovation, Visibility and Dissemination of EU Projects.
The project focused on Innovation in Youth Work and especially in the field of Dissemination & Exploitation of Project Results. The partners exchanged good practices and innovative methods for raising the visibility of their projects and the impact of youth work. By improving the participants’ competences, knowledge, skills and attitudes the project contributed to higher quality practice in youth work in general and Erasmus+ projects in particular.
The participants were youth workers and youth leaders who wished to maximise the impact of youth projects in their communities. The training helped them increase their skills in designing and delivering a youth project, as well as on properly disseminating its results.
The participants discovered ways of using open source software and social media to maximise their activities’ impact and promote their objectives to their youth audience.
The main themes
- Ways in which youth organisations can have a bigger impact on local communities
- How to engage youth in youth activities
- How to include youth with fewer opportunities
- How to build and deliver high-quality youth projects
- Use of traditional and social media for the dissemination of project results
- Information Communication Technology (ICT) tools for visibility of projects
- Establishment of a network with other European youth NGO
- Fund-raising for their projects
The main trainer on this training course was the President of SEAL CYPRUS, Mrs Anna Dalosi.
Project title: Empowering Youth Innovators
Key Action: Learning Mobility of Individuals
Action Type: Youth mobility
Project identification/ contract number: 2016-2-EL02-KA105-002425
Dates of the activity: 10- 17 December 2016
Place: Thessaloniki, GREECE
Coordinator: Club Serres for Unesco, Greece
Number of participants from Cyprus: 3