Youth Exchange on Entrepreneurship.
The participants in the exchange were young people interested in the fields of employment and entrepreneurship. They were supported to explore their entrepreneurship opportunities and goals. In doing so, they gained a greater appreciation of their full potential and were inspired to start their entrepreneurial ventures.
According to the EU Commission report “ENTREPRENEURSHIP 2020 ACTION PLAN”, lack of entrepreneurial mindsets and essential skills related to it are evident among the young people in Europe. The economic crisis continues to affect the European countries, by changing the pattern of professional mobility due to search for a balance between job satisfaction and financial gaining.
- To explore the principles of entrepreneurship by providing the participants with tools to discover and achieve success in the process.
- To build on entrepreneurial competences of participants
- To practice management tools
- To develop creativity, innovation and teamwork
- To discover the ERASMUS+ Programme and its actions as a tool to support their ideas
Project title: EntrepreDREAMship
Key Action: Learning Mobility of Individuals
Action Type: Youth mobility
Project identification/ contract number: 2017-2-LV02-KA105-001654
Dates of the activity: 24 September- 1 October 2017
Place: Riga, LATVIA
Coordinator: SOLIS TUVAK
Number of participants from Cyprus: 5