Strategic Partnership to support youth to manage their digital & social media presence
Project TRACES is an Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership for Youth. It will create tools for youth professionals (youth workers, youth trainers/ facilitators, social workers, educators, careers advisers) to support the young people manage their online presence. Project partners: SEAL CYPRUS (coordinator), THE RURAL HUB CLG (Ireland), INNOVENTUM OY (Finland).
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE PROJECT TRACES
Follow the FACEBOOK PAGE of the project for news about the digital world and tips about managing your online presence. It has a focus on the youth but it is relevant to everyone.
The project TRACES has been created by four organisations active in the youth field with the aims:
- to support the continuous professional development of youth professionals;
- to develop key digital and social media literacy training material for youth with fewer opportunities.
HOW ARE WE GOING TO ACHIEVE OUR AIMS?
We are going to develop five Intellectual Outputs (this is the EU term for the material we will produce):
- Digital and Social Media Literacy Curriculum Resources;
- In-service Training Programme Handbook;
- Collaborative online Learning Database;
- Policy Paper “Policy recommendations on the promotion of digital citizenship for all young people through digital youth work in Cyprus, Finland, Ireland and Romania”;
- Guidelines for Youth Workers working with Digital Media.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN THEMES IN THE CURRICULUM?
- Secure online Engagement
- Real & Virtual Identity
- Online Communication
- Your Digital Trace
- Credit & Copyright
- Information Literacy
- Online Safety
SEAL CYPRUS- Cyprus (Coordinator) https://sealcyprus.org/
The Rural Hub CLG- Ireland https://www.theruralhub.ie/
INNOVENTUM OY- Finland https://www.innoventum.fi/
Finland, and Ireland”.
Full title: TRACES- Supporting youth to manage their digital & social media presence.
Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices.
Action: Strategic Partnerships. Field: Strategic Partnerships for youth.
Main objective: Development of Innovation.
Project identification/ contract number: 2019-1-CY02-KA205-001476
Project duration: 01/06/2019- 31/01/2021