Training course on Project Management within Erasmus+.
High Tatras, Slovakia.
The training was focused on the preparation of projects and project management, exchange and sharing of experience, advice. The training was intended particularly for the youth leaders, or the beginners in youth work who do not have the experience with the projects so far. The priority to participate in this training was given to young people who were volunteering in NGOs, but they were unemployed. The aim was to increase their competences for finding a job. Our goal was to show them, that it isn’t so difficult and to encourage them to try to develop their ideas.
- name games, teambuilding activities, icebreakers, energisers
- workshops focused on project management in general – how to develop projects ideas, what is important to think about, what to plan, about the project manager
- multimedia presentation of Erasmus+ Programme and the opportunities it represents for the youth
- workshop about eligibility and quality criteria
- the workshop focused on the application form of Erasmus+ where a trainer explained each part of the form
- NGO fair – presentation of organisations where participants are working + sharing examples of implemented projects through Youth in Action or Erasmus+
- workshop about partnership in international projects – participants were divided into the groups, and each of them had some problem/or complication related to partnership, and their role was to think and present the worst solutions for it to realise how important is it and that each situation is possible to solve
- workshop about administrative and financial aspects of project management and dissemination and visibility of the project
- open space method to develop project ideas, later presentation of project ideas and getting feedback, advice, tips from trainers and participants
- intercultural evenings
- Slovak evening with traditional food and folk dances
- cultural trip to Kezmarok
- final evaluation and Youthpass ceremony
Project title: Project Management for the Beginners in Youth Work
Key Action: Learning Mobility of Individuals
Action Type: Youth mobility
Project identification/ contract number: 2014-3-SK02-KA105-000404
Dates of the activity: 22- 28 August 2015
Place: High Tatras, SLOVAKIA
Coordinator: A.D.E.L. – Association for Development, Education and Labour
Number of participants from Cyprus: 2