EU Project Officers (full-time & part-time) at SEAL CYPRUS
About SEAL CYPRUS
SEAL CYPRUS is a non-profit organisation based in Nicosia. We support competence development of individuals and capacity building or organisations. Our projects focus on youth, adult education, career planning, leadership, volunteerism, and youth employment. Our activities include training provision, the creation of education curricula and blended-learning resources, research and studies, the creation of e-learning portals and more.
More information about our work can be found on our website:
The EU Project Officers will support the management of the projects of SEAL CYPRUS with the main tasks to:
- Contribute to the day-to-day operations related to the projects (administration, correspondence with project partners, the creation of intellectual outputs, the creation of templates, reporting ).
- Assist in the organisation of training activities, voluntary actions, events and conferences.
- Involve actively in the visibility and dissemination of the organisation and the projects.
- Represent the organisation in meetings and events in Cyprus and abroad.
Qualification, Experience, and Skills required:
- Working experience in international projects funded by the EU, the EEA & Norway Grants and other international organisations
- Experience in working with budgets and charts (MS Excel)
- Excellent level of English
- Knowledge of Greek would be a plus
- Fully computer literate; knowledge of the MS Office software and collaborative software
- Knowledge of WordPress, multimedia, design or photo-editing software would be a plus
- Availability for travelling abroad
- Able to work independently and, if required, remotely
- Knowledge of professional communication
- Able to meet deadlines and priorities
- Eye for detail
We are particularly keen to hear from people with a track record in projects in the framework of:
- EEA & Norway Grants.
- Adult Education, Vocational Education and Training, Youth (EACEA, Erasmus+ Programme: KA2)
- Civic participation (EACEA, Europe for Citizens Programme).
- Social inclusion, Migrants and Refugees, Justice, Youth and Children, Women (DG JUSTICE, EaSI Programme).
- Research (Horizon 2020).
- European Social Fund.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send a curriculum vitae and a cover letter to describe motivation and relevance to the role and indicate interest in the full-time or the part-time position. Contact person: Mrs Anna Dalosi at email@example.com
Deadline to apply: Friday, 12 April, end of working day.