Τraining in Sardinia
Duration: 3 days for training and 2 days for travelling.
Training dates: Thursday 02 September 2021 – Saturday 04 September 2021.
Travel dates: Wednesday 01 September 2021 (arrival) – Sunday 05 September 2021 (departure)
Number of participants from Cyprus: 2.
Place: Cagliari, Sardinia
Venue: Hostel Marina
- The Netherlands,
- youth workers, volunteers, members or collaborators of the sending organization,
- experienced in youth field or in work with young people with fewer opportunities,
- age > 18,
- motivation and interest in the topic of the project,
- able to share and disseminate what they learned during the course in their organizations and communities.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project aims to deepen the issue of managing diversity in learning contexts, through the sharing of diversity management tools and best practices, to stimulate cross-sectoral cooperation and support networking between newcomers and Program beneficiaries.
- to promote the implementation of Erasmus+ and ESC projects to strengthen the participation and inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities;
- to understand the quality requirements to carry out inclusive projects;
- to share inclusive learning methods stimulating cooperation and networking between participants and partner organizations;
- to learn work practices for safety and risk management;
- to promote cooperation strategies between NGOs and public institutions.
Project title: All In: you can get involved
Key Action: Learning Mobility of Individuals
Action Type: Youth mobility
Project identification/ contract number: 2020-1-IT03-KA105-018612
Dates of the activity: 02-04 September 2021
Place: Hostel Marina, Cagliari, Sardinia
Coordinator: Coda di Lupo
Number of participants from SEAL CYPRUS: 2
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/sealngocy[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]